This is important information and should be retained for reference
to view/print PDF
1. I/we the client(s) accept Olivia’s Cat Sit Services' Terms and Conditions listed below including any mentioned on relevant pet sitting forms upon my/our signature.
2. Clients must provide all food and equipment necessary for the pets covered by the respective animal care agreement (collars, cat litter, food, bowls, grooming brushes, medication etc).
3. Small animal and bird boarding: All owners must ensure that their pet(s) are free from skin mites (especially guinea pigs and birds), and other contagious conditions and in good health. Please consult your vet for advice. Rabbits must be vaccinated against myxomatosis and Viral Haemorrhagic Disease (VHD). Vaccination certificates will be asked for. Please consult your veterinary surgeon for advice if unsure.
4. Cat and other animal visits: The client must satisfy themselves as to the reliability and trustworthiness of the pet sitter employed and must meet them beforehand. The pet sitter should keep the house, pet and belongings pertaining thereto in a clean and tidy state (as they find them). Clients must note that pet sitters are not employed as cleaners or provide any other services than those specifically agreed and listed in the contract between client/pet owner and pet sitter (Olivia’s Cat Sit Service).
5. Please ensure your pet insurance is valid for the duration of the pet sit period.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the safety, security and wellbeing of your pet, home and belongings, Olivia’s Cat Sit Service will not be liable for any injury, illness, disappearance or death of any animal, or any damage, theft or accidents to and within your property. Clients must ensure pet and home insurance fully covers the pet and property during the pet sit period.